Sarah S. Doles
Sarah S. Doles
Levin Papantonio Rafferty
316 South Baylen St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
Ms. Doles has spent over a decade representing individuals who have been injured by harmful products, including herbicides, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. She has served on leadership committees and trial teams in federal and state mass tort litigations. She currently serves as Plaintiffs’ Co-Lead and MDL Liaison Counsel for the Paraquat multidistrict litigation proceeding, In re: Paraquat Products Liability Litigation, MDL 3004, advocating on behalf of thousands of individuals suffering from Parkinson’s disease related to exposure to the harmful herbicide paraquat.
Before entering private practice in 2011, Ms. Doles served the federal judiciary for 15 years as a career law clerk in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois and as a term law clerk in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Throughout her career, Ms. Doles has supervised and mentored law school students and young lawyers and served as an Adjunct Professor for Legal Research and Writing at Webster University in St. Louis. But her experience as a mother and advocate for her premature twin children led her from the courts and academia to private practice. In private practice, Ms. Doles passionately advocates for injured individuals against corporate wrongdoers, understanding the difference that quality and committed advocacy can make to the outcome of any situation.
Year Joined Law Firm
Present Position with Law Firm
Areas of Practice
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Products Liability Litigation
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Juris Doctor, Saint Louis University School of Law (Cum Laude), 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication, University of Missouri, 1993
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Missouri, 1993
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Director At Large, American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA), the world’s largest equine breed registry and membership organization with nearly 250,000 members worldwide
- AQHA Hall of Fame Committee Chairperson, 2018-2022
- St. John’s Mercy Child Development Center Parent Advisory Committee, 2009-2012